I’ve been making more stencils, experimenting with different thicknesses of plastic and differently shaped X-acto blades and implements. This one is in the first stuff that I got, which is extra heavyweight, it really limits my detail and broke more than one X-acto blade. Tiny broken razor tips flying everywhere is not awesome.
Yeah, I had to tape more paper to it again.
Then I worked on this one in the heavyweight, which still feels pretty solid but is significantly easier to work in. I’ve got a still-lighter weight stack of plastic, and I will try that next to see if it’s still solid enough to be truly re-usable.